Quick Start Guide
- Unlock the car with key or button on front door handle.
- If charging – unplug charger cable and place in the trunk of car.
- Sit in car and make sure the key is in the front of the car near driver.
- DEPRESS the brake pedal + PRESS the power button (left of the steering wheel).
5.Check that the “READY to drive” indicator light illuminates (green car):
Get Ready to Drive
- DEPRESS the brake pedal
- Press the PARKING BRAKE lever down – red LED turns OFF
- Shift the gearstick lever to select desired driving mode as per table below:
|Driving Mode||Action Required|
|Park||Press “P” button on top of the gear stick|
|Reverse||Shift gear stick RIGHT + FORWARD|
|Drive (forward)||Shift gear stick RIGHT + BACK (Once)|
|Economy (forward)||Shift gear stick RIGHT + BACK (Twice)|
4. Check in dashboard that correct gear has been selected.
|Reverse (“R”)||Drive (“D”)||Economy (“ECO”)|
- The nominal driving range is approximately 120 km per full charge.
- To maximize your range, keep the car in “Eco” mode and drive defensively.
- The KM indicator is an estimate or range remaining, based on current conditions:
4. The table lists factors that affect driving range:
|Driving in “Eco” mode||This will increase your range by 10%|
|Use of “Heating” or “Air Conditioning”||This will reduce your range by 10%|
- When you are ready to park the car, press the “P” button on the gearstick.
- Lift the “Parking Brake” lever to engage the parking brake – the red LED comes ON.
- Check remaining range is okay for your next journey – if not you should charge the car.
- Press the power button to the left of the steering wheel to turn the car off.
- Pull blue lever to the right of steering wheel (if you want to charge).
- Do not plan to drive further than the typical range of your rental vehicle.
- Check the KM remaining before you depart and talk to us if you are unsure about range.
- If you become concerned about range during your trip, please contact us before you run out of charge. We can help you choose the best action and avoid possible inconvenience.